Pages


Monday, February 20, 2006

Crochet Olympics Day 11- I have manged to design the booties finally after frogging three times initially and twice at the cuff part. Now, I just have to make the other bootie as well ....I hope I can remember the pattern that I used on the previous bootie. I should've written down the pattern as I was making it ...I did but after scratching out the pattern twice I just gave up.Writing patterns is not my cup of tea......crocheting is more like it! I can always look at the first bootie and hope to duplicate it exactly.
All major events have major blocks. Now my son has not been feeling well for the past couple of days, so things are going slower than usual. And I'm back to feeling dizzy again.I guess it's the lack of sleep. But crochet I will. I'll finish the other bootie,hopefully by tonight or latest by tomorrow afternoon. Hope to post the pictures then.
I've been checking out the others progress as well...and it's encouraging to see that everyone is going on so well.

No comments: