Pages


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Summers Promise



This beautiful design was created by KATHY . She was kind enough to let me do pattern testing with this doily. I must say it was fun and a I learn't a new technique too. Thank you Kathy for the trusrting me with this one.This is the first time I've tested a pattern for Kathy and it was a wonderful experience. And here is the picture of the details on the doily....


As for the other details : I've used thread size 20 , 1 mm hook and the colours are dusty rose and pearl cream in cotton Anchor.
I love the name of this doily.....very dreamy and romantic.

5 comments:

crowbarred said...

hey good blog!

Mimi said...

Wonderful doily, Yasmin! The design is lovely with all the details, and the stitching is perfect!

DixieRedHead said...

beautiful doily u did a great job. love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Yasmin! Beautiful design too!

Ulla said...

Yasmin

Lovely doily very welldone and a lovely design.Nice to see some new ways og getting a special pattern.

Have a nice new week