Pages


Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pretty Doily in my Mailbox !


Yes! This beauty came in mail box today . And Am I spell bound with it's beauty. Its a beautiful intricate pattern. My guess is that it looks like a P.K Doily design. This beautiful doily was sent by Debra at Gathering Threads. She does some beautiful crochet and I'm lucky to have her as my partner.
Once again for my curious buddies a different view of the doily showing the stitches and the texture .Isn't it so pretty?



Thank you Debra. This one adorns my bedside table ( strictly my own space).

5 comments:

Ulla said...

Wow,what a beauty

Have a nice new week
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Anonymous said...

What lovely doilies on this post and the previous! Wow!

Yasmin said...

Thanx Ulla and Sue ! I really like them too.

Mimi said...

Hi Yasmin,
I was just browsing some free patterns when I saw a doily and it looked like your lovely exchange doily. Here's the link: http://pandacrochet.8m.com/trish.html

Yasmin said...

Thank you Mimi! It is the same doily. Thanks so much for the link. Yay !