Pages


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hot Off My Hooks

Like I said in my previous post , I've been crocheting away . And here is the proof. My FOs.
1. Frilly Tissue Box Cover


The first in the series ...I'm working on a bathroom set. This is done in Ecru , Rust and Purple. Another of my own patterns - nothing much to it except the colour play. I've used Omega cotton mercerised thread.










2. This is the next FO - Another Diaper Bag.


I have decided to call this bag Sunny Days - this is what came to mind when I looked at it all done and complete. I've given it a little pair of ballerina booties as add ons. That's my favourite part about the bag. Except the colours of course. This bag too has a buttons closure. No zips for my bags !!! And the buttons are so lovely and give a nice touch too.
Incase you are wondering what those little spots are on the lavender stripe, they are light yellow ribbon roses. The pictures show them as spots ...wonder why ? Something to do with my photography skills , I guess. In the picture below you can see the little Ballerina booties that I loved making.

8 comments:

MrsFife said...

Those ballerina shoes are really cute!!!

Lacewingbutterfly said...

Cute bag and me too love those ballerina shoes!!!

LG said...

Oh Yasmin, the little ballerina shoes are cutees!!! What a sweet touch!

Kimberly said...

Love the diaper bag...And those little ballerina slippers are adorable!

Mimi said...

Those are really lovely, Yasmin! Any plans to have your patterns published?

Ulla said...

Lovely to see you again and to have the possibility to your creations.Lovely details too.

Ulla in the north of Sweden

Yasmin said...

Thank you for the lovely comments! It is so encouraging. Somehow the bag is not ringing well with me ..I'm working on some changes on it.

lavina agarwal said...

hey loved the ballerina booties!! first time here..happily following you :)