Pages


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just One
I saw this meme at Sue's blog. I was not tagged but I found it so nice , I thought I should do this and if you are reading this then consider yourself tagged.Here are the rules:
You. Can.Only.Type.One.Word.No.Explanations.

1. Yourself : Happy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, significant other : Loving
3. Your hair : dark brown
4. Your mother : supportive

5. Your father : Jovial
6. Your favorite item : perfumes
7. Your dream last night : yarn
8. Your favorite drink : juices

9. Your dream car : BMW convertible
10. The room you are in : Bedroom
11. Your ex : none
12. Your fear: wars
13. What you want to be in 10 years? Contented
14. Who you hung out with last night? Mom
15. What you’re not? Calm
16. Muffins: chocolate
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Time
18. Time: inadequate
19. The last thing you did: sewing
20. What you are wearing: churidar

21. Your favorite weather: spring
22. Your favorite book: humour
23. The last thing you ate: chocolate
24. Your life: blessed
25. Your mood : happy
26. Your best friend : Hubby

27. What are you thinking about right now? Decorating
28. Your car : Nissan

29. What are you doing at the moment? chatting
30. Your summer: flaming
31. Your relationship status: Married
32. What is on your TV? Music
33. What is the weather like?Hot

34. When is the last time you laughed? Afternoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Chocolate - yum! I'd tag everyone but I never know who's up for a meme. :o)

Yasmin said...

Good to see you here Sue. Yup chocolate is my favourite too :)

LG said...

Hi Yasmin! Please mail me to send you the invitation for KFH! Thanks for joining! ;)