Pages


Saturday, December 15, 2007

And More .....
And as I promised a few more pictures. I really enjoyed making this tisuue holder the last time so much that I made another one just the same ,yes even the holly is identical !




Another little trivet. It's candy cup but looks very cute as a votive candle holder. It's one of those just one more stitch projects- real quickie and great for using up scraps. Thats my another new thing with me ...using up scraps. I'll put up more pictures of my scrap yarn projects ....I'm just loving it !




And finally , finished designing another baby pattern. I'll post about that with pictures soon .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yasmin,

beautiful finishes...The cup and saucer is looking great.

where can i find the pattern for that napkin holder...or is that you own pattern...very pretty

CraftyAshley said...

They are really beautiful. I love seeing Christmas stuff!

Mimi said...

Lovely work, Yasmin! The holly is so cute :)

Lesalicious said...

Love your blog great job on your latest projects cute:)

Caroline said...

Great work! Love your color choices!

Yasmin said...

Thankyou all for visiting me and for such sweet and encouraging comments.
Nima ,the napkin holder is a pattern I adapted from the many patterns I've seen done before. It's not my own pattern but it's a fairly simple one.If you are interested email me privately and I'll send it to you.
Thanks Mimi nd Crafty Ashley. You gals are the sweetest! I love making christmas stuff...they are just so pretty!
Thankyou Lesalecious. I enjoy your blog too. You do lovely work.