Pages


Sunday, July 31, 2011

I feel so blessed and lucky !

And this is thanks to all my wonderful friends and family who have been so supportive of me following my heart and crafting away!
I got a very special gift the other day. It's a picture frame adorned with paper quilling by Atiya Rehman.
Thank you so much Atiya dear. This is the best gift for me. I'll take great care of it. Your work is really good for a beginner who started learning on her own. I'm so proud of you. Insha allah , hoping to see more of your lovely quilling.

Another beautiful gift was a comment on one of my blogpost by Kavya.

This is what Kavya said:

Hi yasmin!!!
I just love your works and quilling... I just created some quilled dolls using your works as inspiration...I love quilling but no time as i am in middle school in dubai...I have made some quilled tulips recently.....thanks a lot!

So here is a little message for KAVYA :

I'm so proud of you , Kavya that you are already making dolls. Thank you, Kavya.It is so good to hear that you are quilling too. I feel so happy and blessed that I can inspire you. This is the best news for me. Kavya, I would love to see your quilling. I have no means of reaching you so please get in touch with me:)I have a little 'surprise' for you!!

6 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

So sweet, and lovely card, that is so exciting!!!!
Paula

Ninu said...

thats so sweet! quilling looks fabulous

Hussena said...

that's a lovely frame your friend is very good at quilling for a beginnner.lucky you.

My'scardcorner said...

What a lovly surprise for you and the frame and quilled flowers are is just lovely
Myrax

Kavya said...

Hi aunty,
I am very delighted that you would want to see my quilling. You can contact me at my blog that I created during these summer holidays which is www.nkavya.webs.com
Thanks again,
Kavya Nagalakunta

Yasmin said...

Thank you, Paula, Ninu , Hussena and Myrax :)

Kavya, Good to see you drop in here. I checked out your blog , it is very nice.