Pages


Saturday, July 07, 2012

More paper roses


I was so happy to see that my last two roses were so much liked . I just had to try and tweak it around a bit to make yet another one a bit different...
And then I thought of making a tiny one with a little bit of colour on the edges. Here is the fourth one , so teeny it's less then an inch.
And finally , all my roses together. These are four different types. I'm hoping to make some more....need to get the colours to paint my petals. Until then ...I'm working on other flowers:)

7 comments:

Kavya N said...

Aunty, Such beautiful ones!!! They are amazing!! I use chalk pastels, but never get the effect like the soft pink ones, can I please know what they use??

chillin with Quillin said...

you do such a beautiful job on the roses!!!
Paula

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Gorgeous!!!!

yarn_lady said...

these are just gorgeous Yasmin!

Sheila Burcul said...

Just love all your roses! they are lovely.

Yasmin said...

Thank you so much ! Kavya, I used some of my blusher :) I did not have any chalks pastels with me.

Shaheen said...

Lovely!!!!!