Pages


Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Crocheted Slouchy hats


I like wearing slouchy hats and beanies but unfortunately the weather here just does not allow it. It never gets cold enough !!! But then why wouldn't I make them? So there... I made a few. This one is in beautiful grey yarn with specks of orange and blue pink and yellow. I just love the look and feel of this yarn. It is lovely black soft and smooth with a bit of sheen to it. The picture just doesn't show it. I tried to take good picture but this is all I could do :( And finally a cream coloured slouchy with a brim. This one has faux cables. This is done in soft mohair yarn and it so warm and cozy. Maybe the next time I will make actual cables.
You need to click on the pictures to see them full . I wonder why the whole picture is not showing !!!

No comments: