Pages


Monday, October 14, 2013

Crocheted caps and little Ballerina booties


This seems to be a season for babies. We have many little ones joining our families lately and it's been a real joy to welcome these little angels.As those of you who have been reading my blog would know , I love making baby stuff. There is always some or the other baby project on my hooks at all time.so I do not really need a reason...I just cannot resist making them. These are a pair of booties made for a precious little baby doll.
A little baby bonnet for the wee little baby.
And a little baby beanie style cap with a silk crochet flower.
There is a whole bunch of more baby stuff I will be posting soon.

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

there so adorable !!!!
Paula

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

cuties....

Mimi said...

Cute items as always, Yasmin :)
Babies have also come one after another in our extended family...and I have yet to make baby stuff (not sure their moms like it, though)